It will be a piece of cake to entertain your guests with our ideas for bridal shower games. They are a funny and creative way to celebrate the bride-to-be.
Toilet paper wedding dress
Divide into two or more teams. Each team has to consist of at least three people. The teams are then given rolls of toilet paper, and each group chooses a bride. Each team should make a wedding dress on their bride for 20 minutes by using the toilet paper. In the end, you should vote for the best wedding dress. Prepare small prizes for the winners.
The Clothespin Game
First, choose a buzz word such as bride, groom, wedding, etc. When everybody arrives at the party, give them a clothespin. When someone hears another person pronounce the buzz word, they should take that persons clothespin. The point is to get as many clothespins as possible. In the end, the person who has most clothespins wins. Another variation of this game is that a guest loses her clothespin when she crosses her legs, which is nearly impossible to avoid at a party full of women!
Two Truths and a Lie
The rules of this one are very simple. Everyone introduces herself, and tells the group three things about herself, two of which are true, and one is a lie. The audience then has to decide which one is a lie and which is true. This game is perfect for the cases when not all of the guests know each other. If a guest is shy, just remember to whisper in her ear some ideas for the lie. Your guests will have fun as long as they feel comfortable.
These three are some of the most popular games for bridal showers. Just relax and have fun with your friends – the rest will take care of itself.
Advice for the Bride & Groom Cards X 20 Set of Wedding Advice Cards Entertainment Game for Reception Keepsake Cards
Wedding Games - Table Entertainment and Icebreakers for Guests. Entertaining activities that will help guests to socialise and have fun at your reception or wedding breakfast (Up to 8 Tables)
- Don't risk worrying about whether your wedding guests will become bored or suffer from awkward silences at the dinner table during your reception. These icebreaker cards have been specially designed to get everyone chatting and socialising in a relaxed and informal way.
- Place one card on each table to welcome your friends and family to their setting. Inside the card are various non-intrusive icebreaker activities, which include guessing how long the wedding speeches last, a wedding Consquences/Mad-libs game, a quick 'Famous Couples Quiz' along with areas for leaving fun advice for the bride and groom and sharing the best memories of the day.
- Who has travelled the furthest to be at the reception? Who has known the groom the longest? Who can have the closest guess on how long the best man's will speech last? Your friends and family will enjoy completing the cards and the results will provide you with a lovely wedding reception keepsake for the future.
- Your reception is an important part of your wedding and it's the first chance for everyone to sit back, relax and socialise. Don't let your reception be remembered for being boring and dull, get everyone amused, entertained and socialising with a common theme... Your wedding!
- The high quality printed folded cards are A5 in size and will not look out of place on your table decor. One card placed on each table will keep tables of up to 12 people entertained and are priced to offer exceptional fun at a great value price.
Ginger Ray Advice For The Bride & Groom Wedding Entertainment Cards X 10 - Vintage Affair
- A great conversation starter at the wedding table!
- Each pack has questions and space for your guests to even draw a picture of themselves!
- Each pack contains 10 x 21cn H cards per pack.
- Part of Ginger Rays Vintage Affair Collection